Professionally, I am a psychotherapist, parent coach, and spiritual healer.
I have experience in assessment and treatment in both inpatient and outpatient settings, and am a seasoned trainer, teacher, and presenter of a variety of topics in outpatient, inpatient, and community settings.
I specialize in working with gifted kids and adults–including parents of gifted kids, HSPs (Highly Sensitive Persons), and adults who are interested in exploring the development of their own Being while healing in Heart-Mind-Body-Spirit.
- Licensed Professional Counselor, State of Georgia
- Distance Credentialed Counselor
- Master of Arts-Psychology, Georgia School of Professional Psychology, Atlanta, GA
- Certified Practitioner of Integrative Energetic Medicine, WhiteWinds Institute of Energetic Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor of Divinity, United Brotherhood Movement (for Spiritual and Metaphysical Healers)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Art/Graphic Design, Miami University, Oxford, OH